Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Yes, I'm Still Alive

Apparently the year of my Saturn Return is shaping up to be one without many written words.  I’m hoping that will change soon.  Every time I sit down to write out the jumbled mess floating around in my head, those thoughts come out as a jumbled mess full of knots and snarls instead of wiggling themselves free from each other so that each one may be individually examined.  Let’s just say that I made a life-changing decision earlier this year without being able to fully see where the outcome may lead me, and now I’m just floundering my way through the results, hoping my feet find stable ground before my legs give out. 

 

Tree Faerie is wonderful (thanks for asking).  She is mastering the art of tantrum-throwing, which is adorable when it is not irritating.  The hugs, kisses, cuddles, snuggles, singing and dancing are all fantastic, though, which helps me forgive the tantrums, even when they seem never-ending.

 

Please be patient with me and don’t forget about me.  Hopefully I’ll be back on track soon.

 

=|=

4 comments:

Annikke said...

Thanks for the update!! Hang in there

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I've been wondering how you've been. Thanks for the update.

KATE said...

Oh honey as far as the tantrums are concerned, that is TOTALLY normal! She'll grow out of them! HAng in there!!

Not Afraid to Use It said...

Don't worry, darling! We'll be here! You just get yourself in a good place and we will wait patiently. But thanks for the update. I am glad to hear you guys are hanging in there. Hugs.