Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Don't Look Too Deep

I don't want to post today. I don't want to open up my head and start pouring things out, because today I think we'd have a flood, both of words and of tears. It's not just one thing but a conglomerate of things that have all built up and need to come out, but I just don't want to open the door.

So I'm not going to.

I doubt I'll be around during the next couple of days because my parents are coming to visit either tonight or tomorrow morning. Mom is going to the ZZ Top concert with me tomorrow night. They'll be leaving Saturday morning to be back in time for Pop to go to work, but we'll have all day Friday together, too. I'm glad they're coming to visit. I'm glad they get to see Tree Faerie. I'm also glad they're leaving on Saturday so I can have Sunday to recoup.

That's all. I'm done. If I type anymore, that door will open. Peace out, bloggerland!

7 comments:

Monnik said...

Oh, sweetie. I hope whatever's bugging you gets resolved soon.

Maybe you need one of those scheduled breakdowns where you plan a cry.

Enjoy your parents!

Unknown said...

It's resolving slowly. I have to come to terms with things I can't change... Thanks for the support. :)

TTQ said...

My husband would be so envious of the ZZtop Conceet!

Angel said...

aww....ahve fun with The Folks....and open that door whenever you're ready and not a minute before.

XYZinn said...

That is exactly why I want to see a therapist. And they are totally neutral and do not side with you one way or the other! Have fun with your parents. I always love free babysitters.

xxxx said...

Ohhhh, I hope you are feeling better! Sometimes it helps to let it out :)

Unknown said...

Thanks. I'll let it out once I can see the whole picture a bit more clearly...