- Because I consider this one of my babies, I tend to be overly critical when things don't go right (and of course, when I say 'right', I really mean 'the way I would do it'). I don't want to be overly critical. I want to relax and have a good time.
- Tree Faerie has been sick and not sleeping, therefore I have not been sleeping. No sleep for Mommy means a cranky Mommy. Cranky Mommy means I'm less likely to bite my tongue. See #1.
- I'm fat. Or at least I'm fat compared to 2 years ago, and especially compared to 5 years ago. Not that I really need to impress anyone there with my beauty and grace, but it would sure make me feel better if I weighed less. So, I'm self-conscious. Thankfully the people who love me do so for my personality, not just my looks. DTTF still tells me I'm beautiful, even more-so now that the baby weight is coming off more and more.
- Speaking of self-conscious, I got my hair cut again in the same style as last time, but the bad thing about natural curls is that I have no control over which way they curl. Thus it doesn't look the same. It looks better now than it did a week ago, but it doesn't look as good as it did the last time.
- As I mentioned before, Tree Faerie has been sick and not sleeping. What am I going to do if she's up every 45 minutes at FOS? What if she's keeping everyone around us awake? Thankfully, the people in the cabin next to us are like family to me, so I'm sure they'll forgive me.
Okay, now that all of that is out, I actually feel better. My hair and my weight - it could be worse. Looking at last year's pictures, I was pregnant and bloated, and my 'family' still loved me, so I'm just being silly. As for those few people who will criticize me because I'm not slim, who cares? Their opinions should not count.
As far as Tree Faerie goes, I know we'll handle it just fine. We always find a way to make things work. And thankfully I have a beautiful and loveable child, so it makes it a little easier for people to forgive me. She's usually full of sunshine and laughter, so hopefully all will be wonderful.
So, here's to having a wonderful and stress-free weekend! In case I don't post again before the weekend, have a great one!