Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Smorty.com

Since I have a hard time keeping information that may help others to myself, I had to share my new finding. As you know, I'm open to opportunities to make a bit of income from my blog as long as it doesn't damage the integrity of this blog or conflict with my values. I refuse to lie or blog about things I don’t have any interest in just to make a few bucks. However, as I’ve said before, if I can get paid to blog, why not, especially since I’m going to be blogging anyway? Enter Smorty.com a program that pays $6 - $60 per opportunity, and they pay weekly to PayPal.

Dear readers, if any of you have a problem with me accepting money for some of these posts, please let me know. Maybe you have a perspective I haven’t heard yet. If, however, you’re interested in trying it out yourself, either click on the link in this post or, even better, click on the link in the sidebar under the stat counter. (And to answer a common question, yes, this service has certain restrictions regarding crude or adult content. Sorry folks.)

While I have your attention, are you interested in me keeping you updated on the research I’m doing regarding making money with blogging?

1 comment:

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

You know what? You go for it. Whatever works for you is what works for me. This is your blog. :-)