Monday, July 23, 2007

Manic Monday

I just left my baby with strangers!

And of course I cried. Bawled, more like it. I know she'll be okay,
and I'll call and check on her in an hour.

More to come...

*********

Today is Tree Faerie's first day at Location B. I've already talked to them once. Apparently she is the only happy baby there today. When I dropped her off this morning, all the babies were upset for one reason or another. When I talked to her new teacher around 11:30, she told me Tree Faerie had just taken a bottle and went to sleep, and that was after playing in the floor all morning. The room is MUCH smaller than the room at Location A, so I was afraid they wouldn't put her on the floor to play. I shouldn't have worried. I know I still shouldn't worry, but I do. I just called and left a message again for a call-back because the afternoon teacher is there now, and I haven't met her. I just want an update.

What can I say? I'm an emotional sop!

No comments: